Thursday, December 25, 2014

Nobel* Laureate and Herbalife Nutrition Advisory Board Member is a Heart Health Advocate

Herbalife niteworks

Louis Ignarro, Ph.D., and Nobel* Laureate in Medicine, has a mission to educate the world about heart health. “I wanted to work with Herbalife to share the life-changing benefits of Nitric Oxide, and this enriching relationship has allowed me to spread the good news about endothelial wellness and heart health across the globe,”he said. A member of the Herbalife Nutrition Advisory Board (NAB) and consultant to Herbalife, Dr. Ignarro has dedicated himself to the study of Nitric Oxide. “My research experience and expertise in the field of Nitric Oxide has provided me with an incredible understanding into the function of our cardiovascular system. It is this knowledge that has helped me to propose nutritional solutions for the support of heart health, especially with respect to the production of Nitric Oxide.

Since reaching an agreement with Herbalife in 2003, he has spoken to over 5 million people about Nitric Oxide and cardiovascular wellness and endorsed six cardio products, including Prepare dietary supplement, part of the Herbalife24 line. As a NAB member, he educates and trains Herbalife Independent Distributors on the principles of nutrition, physical activity and a healthy, active life.
Dr. Ignarro thinks that a positive culture sets Herbalife apart. “The passion to help people lead healthy lives that is exhibited by the Distributors and the executive team at Herbalife makes it unique. It is that passion for health and wellness that originally attracted me to Herbalife.” 

herbalife 24

In his own fitness routine, Dr. Ignarro likes to mix things up for maximum effect. “Although I love marathons, I’ve replaced my daily runs with an average of 30–40 miles on my bike each day. I love riding because it’s time I spend with my wife, Sharon. When I don’t ride, I hit the gym and either run on the treadmill or complete a spin class and lift weights.”

Interesting Facts:
• Has a Ph.D. in pharmacology and is a distinguished professor of pharmacology at the University of California, Los Angeles†
• In 1998, he won the Nobel* in Medicine, along with two other researchers, for his discoveries showing the powerful ability of Nitric Oxide to support energy and vascular and circulatory health
• Author of the best-selling book “NO More Heart Disease,” which is based on his research into Nitric Oxide

*The Nobel Foundation has no affiliation with Herbalife and does not review, approve or endorse Herbalife® products.
†Titles are for identification purposes only. The University of California does not endorse specific products or services as a matter of policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment